8 Days 7 Nights
The Maldives is an archipelago of 1,190 coral islands grouped into 26 coral atolls (200 inhabited islands, plus 80 islands with tourist resorts) in the Indian Ocean. The Maldives is a great place to play Robinson Crusoe: You can stay on a tiny island that has a soft, sandy beach, a sparkling turquoise lagoon and only a single dwelling. And if you plunge beneath the surface of the lagoon, you’ll find extraordinary underwater scenery with an amazing variety of colorful reef fish. The luxurious escapes you’ll find in the Maldives are not merely an accident of geography, but a matter of deliberate design. The Maldives is not a place for bargain hunters. Nevertheless, most travelers will find the unspoiled beauty and serenity they discover in the Maldives to be well worth the cost.
Day 1: Arrive Maldives
Arrive at Male, Maldives and transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 – 7: Maldives (B or AI)
Relax and enjoy the many facilities of your Ribbean hotel and resort. Simply take it easy and have six great days on the beach.
Day 8: Depart Maldives (B)
Transfer from your hotel to Male for your onward flight or return flight to Canada. Bon Voyage!
B – Breakfast AI – All-Inclusive
TOUR PRICES PER PERSON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY – minimum 2 persons.
|Daily Departure||Royal Deluxe
Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort & Spa or similar
Extra Night per person
|2020: April – September||6040||5240||750|
2020: November – December
2021: January – March
Centara Ras Fushi Resort or similar (All-Inclusive)
|Twin||Single Supp.||Extra Night
per person(Twin Share)
|2020: April, August, October||3710||500||500|
|2020: May – July||3230||430||430|
|2020: November – December||4120||560||560|
|2021: January – March||4800||650||650|
COMPULSORY HOTEL DINNER during X’mas & New Year may apply.
HOTEL BLACKOUT DATES & HIGH SEASON SURCHARGES may apply.
ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Your Tour Package Includes
• Return transfers between the airport and your hotel by speedboat.
• Deluxe 5-Star or Superior 4-Star hotel accommodation.
• Daily breakfast at Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort
• All-Inclusive plan at the Centara Ras Fushi Resort
Your Tour Package Does NOT Include
• International airfare from Canada to Maldives
• Any applicable weekend and other surcharges imposed by airlines.
• Any taxes, airport fees and fuel surcharge.
• Travel insurance, visas and all personal expenses.
• Tipping and gratuities to local guides, drivers and hotel staff.
• Any items not specified as included.
Click HERE to download PDF.