5 Days 4 Nights
Day 1: Arrive Sapporo
Arrive at the New Chitose Airport. You will be met and transferred to Sapporo Station Bus terminal by Airport Limousine Bus. Upon arrival, make your own way to your accommodation.
Accommodation: Hotel Keihan Sapporo or similar
Day 2: Sapporo (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Make your own way to the Sapporo Station Bus Terminal. Enjoy a full day city tour in Sapporo visiting the Hokkaido Shrine, Shiroi Koibito Park, Sapporo Central Wholesale Market, Mt. Okura Ski Jump Stadium and Hitsujigaoka Observation Hill. Tour disbands at Sapporo Station Bus Terminal.
Day 3: Sapporo (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. Make your own way to Sapporo Station Bus Terminal. Enjoy a full day excursion to Otaru Bay. Visit the Former Hokkaido Bank Main Branch, Otaru Canal, Kitaichi Glass Factory, Otaru Music Box Museum and Mt. Tengu Ropeway. Tour disbands at Sapporo Station Bus Terminal.
Day 4: Sapporo – Tokyo (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Make your own way to Sapporo Station Bus Terminal. Enjoy a full day tour excursion to Lake Shikotsu and Lake Toya. Visit Lake Shikotsu, Kinoko Okoku in Otaki, Usuzan Ropeway, Silo Observation Deck and Nakayama Pass. Tour disbands at Sapporo Station Bus Terminal.
Day 5: Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel. From hotel, make your own way to Sapporo Station Bus Terminal. Transfer to the New Chitose Airport by Airport Limousine Bus.
B – Breakfast L – Lunch
Tour Price per Person Double Occupancy – minimum 2 persons
|2020: 01-28April; 06-31May; 04October-17December||1020||430|
2020: 01June-06August; 16August-03October;
|2020: 29April-05May; 07-15August||1400||430|
|Tour Blackout date: 28Dec, 2020 -04Jan, 2021|
HOTEL BLACK OUT DATES and FAIR/SEASONAL SURCHARGES MAY APPLY.
~~ ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE ~~
Your Tour Package Includes
• Return transfers between the airport and hotels by airport limousine bus.
• Superior hotel accommodation with daily breakfast.
• Joined sightseeing tours with admissions and meals as per itinerary.
• Professional English-speaking local guide service.
Your Tour Package Does NOT Include
• International and Domestic airfares to Japan.
• Travel/medical/cancellation insurance, travel visa and all personal expenses.
• Tipping and gratuities to local guides, drivers and hotel staff.
• Any items not specified as included.
Click HERE to download PDF.