4 Days 3 Nights
Day 1: Shanghai – Hangzhou (L)
Transfer to the train station and travel by high-speed rail from Shanghai to Hangzhou. Arrive at Hangzhou and transfer to your hotel. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. In the afternoon you will take a boat trip on the West Lake. Return to your hotel late afternoon and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Accommodation: Zhejiang International Hotel or similar
Day 2: Hangzhou – Suzhou (B/L/D)
In the morning, visit the Lingyin Temple, Meijiawu Tea Farm, the Hefang Ancient Street and Huqingyu Pharmacy. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. After lunch you will transfer to the train station and travel by high-speed rail to Suzhou. Arrive at Suzhou and transfer to your hotel, where dinner will be served.
Accommodation: Su Yuan Hotel or similar
Day 3: Suzhou – Shanghai (B/L)
Today you will tour Suzhou. Start your tour at the Garden of Master Fishing Nets and then take a short cruise on the Grand Canal. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. In the afternoon you will visit Suzhou museum and the Institute of Silk Embroidery. You will then transfer to the train station and travel by high-speed rail back to Shanghai. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Accommodation: Sunrise on the Bund Hotel or similar
Day 4: Depart Shanghai (B)
Enjoy free time before you transfer to the airport to board your onward flight.
B – Breakfast L – Lunch D – Dinner
Tour Price per Person Double Occupancy – minimum 2 persons
|Daily Departure||Land Package||Single Supp.|
|2020: April – May, September – October||930||210|
2020: June – August, November
2021: January – February
LAND ONLY prices do not include any airfare.
HOTEL BLACK OUT DATES and/or Seasonal Surcharge may apply.
~~ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.~~
Your Tour Package Includes
• 2nd-Class high-speed rail travel within China.
• Return transfers between the airport and your hotels.
• Superior hotel accommodation with daily breakfast.
• Sightseeing tours with admissions and meals as per itinerary.
• Professional English-speaking local guide service.
Your Tour Package Does NOT Include
• International and domestic airfare to China.
• Travel/medical/cancellation insurance, travel visa and all personal expenses.
• Tipping and gratuities to local guides, drivers and hotel staff.
• Any items not specified as included.
Click HERE to download PDF.