14 Days 12 Nights
from C$1,799 (Vancouver Departure)
from C$2,489 (Toronto / Montreal Departure)
10 Sep – 30 Nov 2020
- Return economy class air ticket from Canada to Bali via Taipei with China Airlines
- 12 nights hotel accommodation with twin share at your choice of hotel and with daily breakfast
- 5 sightseeing tours in Bali with English Speaking guide. Please refer to the back page for details.
- Return airport transfers with coach service
- Taxes & fuel surcharge – estimate C$420 – 450 and subject to change.
- Personal expenses and gratuities.
- Personal travel insurance.
2 FREE PERKS:
- 90 minutes spa massage per person, transfer between spa center and hotel not include
- 6 bottles of local beer or a bottle of wine per room
Full day: Lembongan Island cruise tour including BBQ lunch – C$180 per person
Full day: Elephant Safari Ride tour – C$195 per person
*F&B: Food & Beverage
Bali has earned itself a long string of plaudits, including the “Morning of the World,” “Island of the Gods” and the “Last Paradise on Earth.” Although it has undergone much development, most of the island still deserves those appellations. Its natural beauty, the colorful Balinese Hindu festivals and the friendliness of the people lure vacationers here again and again. Continue your beach vacation in Bali with…
BALI SIGHTSEEING TOURS:
Tour A – The Beauty of Kintamani
Witness Balinese dancers, artisans and artists practicing their professions, view stunning scenery at Mount Batur and Lake Batur, visit an historic Temple and Holy Spring.
Tour B – The Unforgettable Sunset
A combined visit to another famous 17th Century temple and a Monkey forest before reaching the famous Tanah Lot Temple. You will witness an unforgettable sunset behind the temple which is situated on a rock about 200 meters offshore. Only a cloudy evening can spoil this experience.
Tour C – The Eastern Bali Mystic
The tour takes you through some spectacular scenery dominated by Mount Agung (3142 meters). Witness woodcarving, the superb architecture in Klungkung, the impressive most important Balinese Temple of Besakih and visit one of the few remaining complete walled villages in Bali.
Tour D – The Magic Northern Bali
Scenic splendor with lakes, beaches and temples the principal ingredients of this popular tour. Visit Bedugul and Hindu/Buddhist temple; the twin lakes of Buyan and Tamblingan surrounded by rain forests and their inhabitants, the black sand Lovina beach, driving back through volcanic slopes with coffee and clove plantations and the beautiful rice-terraces.
Tour E – Oleh Oleh – Ubud
Bali is a shopping paradise and this tour is designed to take you on a shopping or window shopping tour that not only takes away all of the hassle but guarantees price and quality. All the Balinese products and arts you have seen on the previous tours, and much more, may be purchased on this tour. You get a complimentary viewing of a Kecak Dance as well.
Click HERE to download PDF.